SCOPE OF WORK/RESPOSIBILITIES:
• Develop monthly action plans specifying tasks related to the schools and communities in co-ordination with the concerned EPR officers.
• Develop and review training modules, curriculum and training materials based on the training needs in collaboration with Training Coordinator and Project Manager.
• Conducting training according to the plan to enhance the knowledge, skills and behaviour of community volunteers, students/teachers (male & female), women, during CBDMC, WAC, religious leaders, PWDs and SERT members trainings in villages and districts and completion of conducted courses
• Gather Tri-net data for M & E assistant, attendance sheet, pre-test and post-test, etc
• Set high learning and behavioral expectations for all participants.
• Create a welcoming, positive learning environment that motivates and engages participants.
• Assist the M & E team in creating and utilizing formative assessments, analyzing results and adjusting training methodologies to ensure participants/students understand the material presented.
• Deliver engaging instruction by presenting information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role-playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lecture and ensure a participative training approach.
• Adhere to and convey all IMC policies and procedures, maintaining proper decorum both in and outside of the venue.
• Able and the willingness to travel to all project implementation areas in the eastern region
• Support the organization of field visits to assess the practical implication of the trainings provided and evaluate the performance of the participants
• Ensure planning and preparation of appropriate logistic, administrative and financial support in close coordination with EPR officer and logistic department to conduct the activity in advance during working days.
• Develop training session plans, material checklist, attendance sheet, pre-test and post-test with coordination of training coordinator and ensure the distribution of IEC materials to relevant participants with coordination of communication officer.
• Contribute in selection of training materials (manuals and training modules) for specific type of audiences.
• Review training materials and provide proper recommendations for briefing/ changing, improvement of the materials.
• Prepare good training reports for assigned trainings.
• Select required trainees for the training with close support from field officers, EPR officers and training coordinator.
• Undertake translation editing of training materials into Pashtu/Dari when required.
• Development and enrichment of reading material according to religious values, culture and social norms.
• Ensures that the presentations are developed and delivered in accordance to subjected curriculum and definitely met the entire project-embedded aims.
• Maintains or create filing and record keeping system both soft and hard copy.
• Perform any other duty as directed by EPR Officers/Project Manager
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global humanitarian nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief programs. IMC is carrying out medical relief services in several provinces of Afghanistan.
• Bachelor degree is required preferably in literature faculty.
• At least three years of progressive experience with any NGO/INGO particularly in the field of Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
• Skills in imparting trainings and/or experience in social mobilization, education etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and public speaking ability
• Fluent in Pashto and Dari along with good writing skills in English is required
• Translation abilities from English to Pashtu and in Dari
• Skill of report writing and preparation of action plans, developing power point presentations
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-ethnic team and take on diverse tasks.
• Working experience in the same local community, district, villages and familiar with society
• Microsoft Office package (Ms Word, excel, power point and access) and internet is highly desirable.
• Ready to perform duties assigned in any region across target location of Kunar, Nuristan, Laghman and Nangarhar.
Important Point: You will be asked to travel or can be deployed in anywhere within the program area to perform services. There may be some insecure areas where you may need to travel and perform the activity without any argument. Delays due to insecurity will not be accepted.
You are kindly requested to submit a complete written Application and Resume through email or in sealed envelope (marked "Confidential") and indicate the vacancy Announcement Name and Number with Contact Address or Telephone Number to HR/Administration on the following Addresses:
Jalalabad Office: Angoor Bagh square, 1st Street (Rahim Ghamzada street) beside Alokozai Store Sector#2, Jalalabad city, Nangarhar/ Afghanistan..
Mobil # 0786 83 00 83-
Only those candidates will be called for interview who meets the qualification and requirements for the mentioned position.
Kindly indicate VA number and Title in subject of your e –mail and please note that applications with a different subject will be ignored.
Important Point: To ensure an open, transparent staff selection process pleases Certify in your application form that I have no relative or personal relationship with International Medical Corps employees if yes, please disclose the Name, Position and Relation, otherwise your CV will be not considered for shortlist